Tuesday, February 23, 2016

May be...





May be, just may be all I need is some time,
Time to calm this storm within me,
Let the dust settle down,
To see the damage more clearly.
May be, just may be for once let them be,
The strong gushes of family pressure,
The society’s benchmarks of what’s ideal,
The sand glass of age moving speedily.
May be, just may be for once see me,
Without your preconceived notions,
Don’t judge me on where I have stumbled,
Focus on the fact that I stand tall still.
May be, just may be try and be there,
You don’t need to agree or understand,
This is my journey and I’ll find my way,
Don’t try to lead me.
May be, just may be become the anchor of my ship,
My questions are not looking for your answers,
And even if life’s thunder strikes me down,
All I need is for you to just hold me,
Nothing more, nothing less,
Just be…

No comments: